We have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse – RN Adult to join one of the largest healthcare providers in the South West in a community ward setting.
This “Good”-rated organisation provides community physical and mental healthcare services across Cornwall, with sites nestled amongst some of the UK’s most beautiful natural landscapes.
As a Staff Nurse – RN Adult you will be delivering holistic care to individuals within an inpatient environment as part of a dedicated multi-disciplinary team.
This is a full-time Staff Nurse (RN Adult) position (37.5 hours/week); however, a part-time role may also be considered for the right candidate.
Looking to relocate?Generous relocation packages are available on an individual basis for the right candidate.
You must be registered with the NMC as a 1st-Level RGN / RN Adult.
- Organisational pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement with length-of-service enhancements
- Extensive discounts across a wide range of goods and services
- Enhanced hourly rates for unsociable hours
- Training and development opportunities and funding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental and compassionate leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car leasing scheme