Located in North London with great public and private transport links, these sites are rated “Good” by the CQC and always deliver outstanding experiences to its patients, reflected in exceedingly high patient satisfaction and recommendation scores year on year.
As a Staff Nurse (RN Adult), you will work with a variety of patients and procedures, meaning that no two days are the same! This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nurse to further their career within a centre of excellence and a fast-paced environment.
There are full-time opportunities available and part-time may also be considered for the right candidate.
Applications are encouraged from motivated individuals, and informal chats are welcomed for those who are interested in finding out more.
To succeed in this role you will need to have full NMC registration as an RN Adult. Experience within an acute setting is also essential.
• Free on-site parking.
• Private Medical Insurance
• Private Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
• Employee Referral Scheme
• Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
• Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
• NHS Blue Light Discount Card