RMN Mental Health Nurse – Nights
From £33,169.50 per year pro rata
A leading national charity for vulnerable people is now looking for a kind and confident Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join the team at their specialist mental health facility near Warrington. The charity provides supported housing, residential respite, homecare, and rehabilitation services all over the country, aiming to enable each person to maintain social inclusion, self-management, and independence so that they can continue to live with as a high quality of life as possible.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) working nights with the Warrington inpatient team, you will use your specialist expertise to provide overnight care to a small, focused group of people experiencing complex mental health conditions. Through person-centred care and rehabilitation, you will be part of a team that helps each individual become empowered, actively take part in the community, and reclaim their independence. As such, the role comes with extensive opportunities for CPD and career development.
This is a permanent position for a night-shift Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN). Ideally you will work part-time (25h per week) but there is flexibility for more or fewer hours.
You must have valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
You must have some experience providing mental health care in a similar setting.
- 25 days + bank holidays annual leave allowance; buy and sell up to 2 weeks
- Private pension
- Death in Service benefit
- Access to financial platform Wagestream
- Retail and lifestyle discounts scheme
- Access to library of learning through e-learning portal
- Fully funded courses to earn qualifications e.g. Levels 2 to 6 in Health and Social Care, Management, Admin, and others
- Continuous professional development for professionally qualified colleagues
- Career development opportunities – 1 in 2 senior posts filled through internal promotion
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Colleague engagement hub and monthly colleague awards