Are you a skilled Registered Manager with experience in working within Learning Disabilities?
Do you have a drive and passion for detail, and never compromise on quality?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to apply your strong leadership skills and experience to a specialist residential service in Leicester!
This family-sized property based in Leicester provides a safe and nurturing environment for young people aged between 8-17 who require specialist care and support.
As a Registered Manager you will listen, care and support with sincerity, empathy and kindness and will be an integral part to the smooth running of daily life within the home.
You will have:
- Significant experience with Learning Disabilities (Adult or Child) – ideally a minimum of 2 years’ managing a specialist service.
- NVQ/QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for raising and maintaining compliance standards within a residential setting.
- An interest in children & young people’s best interests
This is a rewarding role which will see you managing a dedicated team, enabling young people to thrive within your care.
Full-Time working week, predominantly Monday – Friday.
- £2,500 annual KPI bonus*
- 28 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Face-to-Face therapeutic training and support
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated Learning & Development opportunities