A leading luxury care provider is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) to join them at one of their premium homes in or just outside Edinburgh, each with its own character and special features that make it the ideal place for adults with specific health and living needs.
The group is highly praised for its high-quality, person-centred care for people who require some extra support to live well, whether for age, mental health, or disability-related needs; purpose-building or lovingly refurbishing their sites to create contemporary homes that accommodate each resident’s own needs and preferences.
As a Nurse with your preferred home, you will use your patient-centred approach and excellent clinical skills to maintain a safe and relaxing environment for the residents in your care, enabling them to remain as independent and active as possible.
Options are available to join the home most convenient for you on a permanent or bank basis:
- Permanent – full-time (36h), nights only, £19.40 per hour
- Bank – ad-hoc, rates £19.66 (Outer Edinburgh) or £21.74 (City) per hour
In return, the group is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and, should you choose a permanent role, can provide you with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling career with engagement and feedback opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance.
- Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse for Adults / Mental Health / Learning Disabilities
Benefits/enhancements include (non-bank roles):
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced rates for overtime and bank holidays
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!