A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RMN) to join the team at a local premier care home.
The group is well-known for providing high-quality, person-centred care for older adults in need of extra support, purpose-building or lovingly refurbishing their sites to create contemporary luxury homes that accommodate each resident’s own needs and preferences.
As a Registered Nurse you’ll look after the physical, psychological, and social needs of residents to help deliver the quality care they deserve. We’ll look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
In return, the group is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
There are Part-Time and Full-Time roles available, both day and night shifts to suit your preference.
- (Essential) Full registration with the NMC as an RN Adult / RMN or RNLD
- (Essential) Experience of producing well-developed care plans
- NMC registration paid yearly
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Good public transport links
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!