South West (Cornwall, Devon, Jersey & Somerset)
Up to £100k + £8k Car Allowance + Bonuses (Relocation Bonus available if required)
Do you have experience of multisite management in a clinical environment?
A leading Independent Care Provider are looking for an experienced Regional Director to come join their team in the South West Region. As an experienced senior manager you will be leading a portfolio of up to 12 Nursing or Residential Care Homes across Cornwall, Devon, Jersey and Somerset.
You’ll be responsible for providing support, guidance and direction to a team of General Managers (GMs). You'll lead the way to achieve quality, customer, financial and growth targets within support functions, including overseeing targets for each GM’s home.
Your day to day may include tasks such as reviewing commercial growth, ensuring homes are compliant with financial policies and developing commercial partnerships with third party organisations (such as the NHS) all with the aim of achieving 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC ratings and high customer satisfaction across all services.
This is a Full Time (40hrs) permanent position within one of the UK's 25 Best Big Companies to work for.
This role will involve travelling and overnight stays where required, hybrid working is also available.
The ideal Regional Director will have:
- Prior experience of multisite management within Adults Residential or Nursing care is essential.
- Experience of new builds/commissioning homes is desirable.
- Bonus Scheme
- £8,000 Car Allowance
- Automatic Enrolment into Profit Share Scheme
- Free Onsite Parking
- Holiday, Retail & Leisure Discounts
- WeCareProgramme – (GP, Stop Smoking, Mental Health)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee and more!