This is a fantastic new opportunity for a care-experienced Registered Nurse - whether RN Adult, RMN or RNLD – to join a leading luxury care group as a Peripatetic Clinical Lead Nurse, guiding clinical practice in the local area.
The group is highly praised for its person-centred approach to caring for age-related, mental health, and physical health needs, and your actions as Peripatetic Clinical Lead will help ensure residents can continue to live comfortably and make the most of what their home has to offer.
In this regional Clinical Lead Nurse role, you will have a much greater level of autonomy and variety in your day-to-day, effectively acting as a cross-site Deputy Manager. You will primarily oversee the clinical aspects of care in the area: monitoring regulatory compliance, assuring quality and safety, and supervising your team’s clinical practice, development, and wellbeing. You will be based at a first-class care home just outside Ipswich and make trips to homes scattered around the East of England (plenty of notice and planning given).
In return, you’ll get a sector-leading employee benefits and development package, as well as a £2,000 sign-on bonus*. The mileage of your journeys will be subsidised from your base home.
This is a permanent, full-time (40h) position for a Peripatetic Clinical Lead Nurse / Deputy Manager.
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC; this may be as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD).
- Experience caring for older adults with complex health needs.
- Previous experience in a Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead role, encompassing duties such as conducting risk assessments and investigations, managing a budget, and supporting the development of a clinical team.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- £2,000 sign-on bonus*
- Automatic enrolment into profit share scheme
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- Subsidised mileage
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- And more!