Job Title: Hospital Pharmacy Technician
Location: Carlisle/North Cumbria
Salary: £23,949 - £32,934 per year DOE
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity with great career progression?
Cumbria is predominantly rural and contains the Lake District National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered one of England's finest areas of natural beauty, serving as inspiration for visual artists, writers, and musicians.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician to join a multi-disciplinary team based on-site at a leading Cumbria hospital.
We have opportunities in the following areas:
- Wards (Rotational)
- Medicines Management
As a Hospital Pharmacy Technician, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in several clinical specialties. There will also be extensive opportunities for professional development and progression within the department.
You will be based on-site Monday-Friday.
This is a Full-Time role, however Part-Time/Flexible working may also be considered.
Whether you are looking to take your skills elsewhere with relocation, or you live locally and would be interested in something new and rewarding – we want to hear from you.
You must hold active GPhC registration as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Relocation support
- Ideal location – lower cost of living, great schools and links to higher education, and sandy coastlines
- Significant CPD opportunities
- Generous organisational pension
- Leave enhancements for length of service and parental leave
- Occupational health scheme and Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Extensive range of retail, leisure, and health club/gym membership details
- And more!