Job title: Hospital Pharmacy Manager – Clinical Specialist or Operations
Salary: £47,126 - £63,832 per year + benefits
Lead an exceptional and steadfast pharmacy service at this specialist mental health hospital organisation!
This mental health organisation is aiming high for the future, and is now looking for an experienced Hospital Pharmacy Manager to lead the evolving team as pharmacy services organisation-wide benefit from investment and expansion.
Hospital Pharmacy Manager roles are available in the following divisions:
- Mental Health Clinical Specialist – initially 12 months’ FTC
- Operations (mental health pharmacy) – permanent
As a Hospital Pharmacy Manager, you will lead the pharmacy hub and use your finely-honed expertise to oversee, manage and advise the pharmacy team as they provide expert pharmacy care and advice to patients presenting with mental health concerns. You will ultimately ensure the team delivers evidence-based pharmaceutical interventions safely, efficiently, and effectively at all times.
With close ties to research and higher education institutions, you will also be fully supported to further develop your clinical expertise, management capabilities, and career in a forward-thinking, patient-oriented environment.
These are full-time positions, with potential opportunities for flexible, remote or hybrid working for the right candidate.
You must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist.
You must have previous experience of leading a team of pharmacists.
You must have strong knowledge of clinical mental health pharmacy.
For the operations manager post, you must also have very strong operations management experience.
- Generous organisational pension
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Discounts on bus travel
- Extensive range of retail and leisure discounts
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Generous family and parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Lease car and salary savings schemes
- Long service awards
- Occupational health and wellbeing assistance
- And more!