Hospital Pharmacist – Clinical or Specialist
£33,706 - £47,672 per year DOE + benefits
Join this hospital pharmacy service and provide clinically excellent, compassionate, and collaborative pharmaceutical care!
As part of ongoing service expansion and advancement, exciting opportunities have arisen for Pharmacists across multiple levels and specialities within the pharmacy department at this ambitious and inclusive acute hospital.
As a Hospital Pharmacist, you will ensure the pharmacy services within your specialty are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively – you will be able to get to know your patients and your team, enhancing the care you can provide. In a ward pharmacy role, you will also be able to work closely with the dedicated ward-based MDT as part of the hospital’s cohesive and integrated approach to healthcare.
We have the following positions available:
- Specialist Clinical Pharmacist (Gastro)
- Specialist Clinical Pharmacist (Emergency and Admissions)
- Specialist Clinical Pharmacist (Pre-operative Assessment Clinic)
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist (Cancer Services and Medicines Advice)
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist (Rotational)
No Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy? No problem! This can be offered as part of training and development opportunities for you to later advance to a more senior role as an Advanced Clinical Pharmacist in your area of interest.
You must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist.
- Organisational pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement with length-of-service enhancements
- Extensive discounts across a wide range of goods and services
- Training and development opportunities and funding
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parental and compassionate leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car leasing scheme