A brand-new opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team at a local premier care home.
The group is well-known for providing high-quality, person-centred care for older adults in need of extra support, purpose-building or lovingly refurbishing their sites to create contemporary luxury homes that accommodate each resident’s own needs and preferences.
Whether a home focuses on nursing or residential care, Healthcare Assistants are vital to the team, and it is your help – through assisting with daily living and providing support and companionship – that helps ensure residents can live healthy, active lives in a safe and caring place.
In return, the group is committed to offering you an outstanding place to work and will provide you with one of the care sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career, alongside engagement and feedback opportunities, reward/recognition schemes, and bespoke options to up-skill, gain new qualifications and advance. You will also be offered a £750 sign-on bonus* as a warm welcome to the team.
There are Part-Time and Full-Time roles available, both day and night shifts to suit your preference.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
- Ideally NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (for Senior role)
It is an advantage but not essential to have:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care.
- £750 welcome bonus* *(T&Cs may apply)
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Good public transport links
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!