Job title: Community Nurse - RN Adult
Salary: £32,397 - £42,346 per year, full-time
Location: King's Lynn
Reference number: KW/PE/10788/1
Do you believe that that everyone should have the choice to be treated at home rather than in hospital?
Are you looking to progress your career within a rewarding community setting?
We are working with a leading healthcare company that complement and enhance existing hospital-based patient services. The service was established by a team of senior healthcare professionals and experienced healthcare managers with over 25 years’ experience in the NHS.
As a Community Nurse – RN Adult, you will provide expert care in the home, to complement and enhance existing hospital-based patient services.
This role will require you to possess excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Travel time moment you leave home and expenses paid
- Professional fees paid
- In-house, office based 24/7 clinical support
- Training and development opportunities
- 33 days' annual Leave
- Sick pay
- Parking paid
- You will need to be an NMC-registered RN Adult, with at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience. You will also need to have a full driving license.
- Some experience within a community setting is essential.