A national leader for holistic palliative/EOL care and bereavement support is now looking for a senior Registered Nurse (RN Adult) with experience in palliative care to join them as a Clinical Nurse Manager, supporting the delivery of responsive community services around the Somerset, Bristol, and South Gloucestershire area.
With the need for high-quality end-of-life care steadily increasing, the charity is committed to providing comprehensive symptom management, emotional, and practical support to people with life-limiting conditions and their loved ones, enabling them to have the best possible quality of life throughout this difficult time.
Clinical care in the community helps patients stay in their chosen place for longer, even as their needs evolve – increasing comfort, reducing distress, and making a real difference to the people who need it, wherever they need it.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Clinical Nurse Manager (RN Adult) – 37.5h per week, Mon-Fri, days only.
This role is hybrid-remote; you will be primarily home-based with regular travel required across the Somerset-Bristol-South Gloucestershire area.
You will need a UK driving licence and ongoing access to a car.
- (Essential) NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- (Essential) Recent experience within a palliative care setting, with a firm understanding of the specific needs of patients in the End-of-Life phase.
- (Essential) A valid UK driving licence and use of a vehicle eligible for business car insurance.
- (Desirable) Proven experience of remotely managing a large clinical team.
Benefits / enhancements include:
- A meaningful, rewarding role with high day-to-day autonomy
- Fantastic support network including management, clinical, and non-clinical colleagues
- 25 days’ AL + bank holidays / matched NHS AL entitlement (subject to eligibility)
- Pension scheme / continued access to NHS pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Industry-leading training programmes and CPD, including further leadership and management training, plus a bursary scheme for external academic qualifications
- Loan schemes for season tickets, bicycles, technology
- Employee Assistance Programme for health & wellbeing support
- And more!