£48,000 per year + benefits
A leading provider of specialist elective healthcare – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to lead their excellent ward-based team in Stirling as the Ward Manager.
The hospital, set within a beautiful residential area in the Stirling suburbs, specialises in the provision of elective procedures for residents in the Forth Valley and further afield.
As a Ward Manager overseeing the 19-bed inpatient unit, you will provide effective leadership to the Wards team as they deliver compassionate and kind care to individuals as they recover from their procedures during their short stays.
This role would be ideal for a Nurse at a Band 7 level (or equivalent) who is looking to step up a level of responsibility and make the role their own.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Ward Manager, working days-only, Mon-Fri.
Hours are typically 07:30 – 16:30, but some flexibility may be available.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse.
Previous experience with Surgical Wards (at any level) is essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!