A leading, long-standing health and welfare charity is now looking for an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with a developed interest in ABI / rehabilitative therapies to join the team in London as Lead Practitioner and Therapy Manager.
For over 150 years, the charity has understood that injury to the brain and nervous system can result in significant, complex and diverse physical and psychosocial impacts, and has been dedicated to providing the highest level of specialist, individualised neuro-disability care to improve quality of life that may otherwise be inaccessible.
Their London home is a grand and spacious residence offering residential care, therapeutic rehabilitation, palliative care, and respite services to people living with neuro-disability and their loved ones; residents may stay on a long-term or short-term basis.
As Lead Practitioner and Therapy Manager, you will provide strong leadership and collaborate closely with other members of the MDT to deliver holistic, fully integrated neuro-disability care.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a Therapy Manager (Lead Occupational Therapist or Lead Physiotherapist).
- (Essential) Registration with the HCPC as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- (Essential) Substantial experience in rehabilitative medicine and/or neurology
- (Essential) Previous experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- (Desirable) Experience in spinal and/or palliative care
- 22 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Great public transport links