A specialist Ilford hospital for elective healthcare and imaging services is now looking for a Theatre Nurse (RN Adult) or Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) to join the team.
The hospital, rated “Good” in each CQC category, is a long-time valued partner of the NHS and sees both NHS and self-funded patients from East London, Essex and further afield for a broad range of procedures, from ophthalmic and facial interventions down to orthopaedic surgeries for the feet and ankles.
Specifically, brand-new opportunities are available within the OD for a Theatre Practitioner who is practices in one of the following:
- Orthopaedic Scrub; or
- Anaesthetics & Recovery
As a Theatre Practitioner, you’ll join a strong MDT within an upgraded theatre environment, making sure that each patient receives the best quality of intra- and perioperative care possible whether for a day case procedure or for a longer and more complex surgery. In return, you’ll get extensive wellbeing and lifestyle benefits, long-term development support, and a better balance between your work and home life for a sustainable career you can enjoy without sacrificing your personal time.
Yours would be a permanent, full-time role working 37.5h over 4 days; there will be no nights, Sundays, bank holidays, or on-call commitments required.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult) or with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP).
- (Essential) Previous experience within Orthopaedic Scrub or Anaesthetics/Recovery.
- Great work/life balance – latest scheduled finish 7pm, guaranteed no Sundays or bank holidays
- Full support with further learning and development, with dedicated training academy
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Heavily subsidised on-site parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free uniform and introductory training
- Employee & family discounts for treatment at member hospitals
- Retail discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- Life assurance
- And more!