£36,000 + benefits
Provide dedicated perioperative care at a hospital that specialises in surgery!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Theatre Nurse/ODP to join the Theatre team at this “Good”-rated Surrey hospital, which specialises in acute elective and urgent surgical and medical services.
This leading independent healthcare provider has been rated one of the UK’s “25 Best Companies to Work For” in 2021. The long-established hospital is currently benefitting from an extensive investment programme that is keeping its facilities, technology, and workforce at the very forefront of medical care.
This is a full-time, permanent Theatre Nurse/ODP (37.5 hours/week) with a flexible shift pattern.
You will have access to fully-funded CPD; learning and development is actively encouraged, and you will have the opportunity to develop your existing skills in a supportive environment.
You must have valid registration with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner or NMC registration as an RN Adult
- Generous organisational pension
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Free and extensive learning & development opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- Life insurance
- And more!