Theatre Nurse or ODP - Orthopaedic Scrub
£32,306 - £38,000 per year plus benefits
A surgical specialist hospital just outside Croydon – led by one of the UK’s foremost independent healthcare groups, currently rated one of the UK’s 10 best healthcare companies to work for in 2022 – is now looking for an ambitious Theatre Nurse or ODP to join the team as an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner following an exciting period of investment and expansion.
With a focus on elective therapies, this Croydon hospital offers a broad array of specialised and surgical services to both NHS and self-funded visitors for the treatment of health issues from head to toe, from neurological & ophthalmic services down to podiatry.
As an Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner within the upgraded Operating Department, you will join a team that works hard to make sure each orthopaedic procedure goes as safely and smoothly as possible – which is reflected in the hospital’s excellent patient satisfaction scores.
In return, you will be offered ongoing opportunities for professional growth, the right work-life balance for you and your family, and enhanced support for your own health and wellbeing.
This is a permanent Orthopaedic Scrub Practitioner role, working ideally full-time hours but part-time hours may also be considered.
- You must have valid registration with the NMC (RN Adult) or the HCPC (Operating Department Practitioner).
- You must have proof of completion of an ILS course.
- Previous experience with orthopaedic scrub procedures is highly desirable.
- On-site parking
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- And more!