Theatre Nurse or ODP
£38,000 per year + benefits
A specialist hospital for elective healthcare services – led by one of the Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to join their top-line Theatre Department, where you can practise in a Scrub, Anaesthetics or Recovery capacity.
The Theatre Department provides a broad array of elective procedures for both NHS and self-funded visitors, among them being:
- Orthopaedic surgeries, including for the hip, shoulder, elbow, hands, and feet.
- General surgeries, such as vascular and breast-related procedures.
- And other specialist procedures, such as oral/maxillofacial and gynaecological surgeries.
Surgical provisions are tightly coordinated with the wider services provided by the hospital, including comprehensive imaging, pharmacy, and physiotherapy services.
Whether your interest lies within Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, or a mix, as a Theatre Nurse or ODP with the hospital, you will be able to provide consistently compassionate and effective perioperative care for both routine investigations and complex surgeries.
This is a permanent position for a Theatre Nurse or ODP, ideally with full-time hours (37.5h per week), although part-time hours may be accommodated for the right candidate.
You must hold either valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) or valid registration with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner.
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!