Staff Nurse – RN Adult, RMN or RNLD
£19.35 per hour
A luxury Glasgow care home for older adults is now looking for an NMC-registered Nurse (RN Adult, RMN or RNLD) to join the team!
The home is a modern, purpose-built centre for exceptional older people’s nursing and respite care, with colourful landscaped gardens, multiple communal areas, a wealth of indoor and outdoor activities, and dedicated spaces for relatives to visit and even stay overnight – meaning that residents and visitors can take part in a vibrant community in comfort and style.
Joining the varied MDT as a Staff Nurse, you will use your compassionate, patient-centred approach and excellent clinical skills to maintain a safe and relaxing environment for the residents in your care, helping them to live comfortably while remaining as independent and active as possible.
This is a permanent, full-time role (37.5h/week) for a Staff Nurse with a mixed shift pattern.
You must be registered with the NMC as a Nurse – either as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN), or a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD).
- Company pension scheme
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Substantial free learning & development opportunities
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!