Staff Nurse – RN Adult
£36,000 - £39,900 per year DOE
A leading not-for-profit provider of specialist healthcare services across the globe is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the team at their ultra-modern hospital in SW London.
One of the world’s most ethical companies and a major contributor to cutting-edge medical research and education internationally, the group has brought the most advanced medical technologies and its innovative model of care to their London site – now a member of a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals in the world.
A major site, the hospital offers integrative, person-centred therapies across a broad range of medical & surgical specialties and is continuing to develop and expand services in line with evolving healthcare needs. This has led to new opportunities opening for Staff Nurses in the following areas:
- Orthopaedics & Rheumatology
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
No matter your department, you will be part of a skilled, dynamic team that works hard to provide world-class clinical care and achieve the best outcomes possible, with full support to further develop your expertise and career.
Each is a permanent position for a Staff Nurse with a mixed shift pattern, ideally full-time (37.5h) although part-time may also be considered (min. 24h per week).
Candidates will have:
- Valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Previous experience in your desired specialism.
- Completion of an ILS course, or willingness to complete within 3 months of hire.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities at main office building
- Free flu jabs
- Free eye tests for regular DSE users