A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) with critical care experience to join a leading London medical specialist as an ITU Staff Nurse.
One of the world’s foremost contributors to medical research and education, the organisation has brought its cutting-edge techniques and innovative model of care to London, connecting the UK to a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals across the globe. The hospital is conveniently located in Central London, with easy access to local transport services, and offers advanced therapies for a broad range of medical and surgical specialties (including neurological rehabilitation, digestive diseases, cardiovascular care, and more) to support patients with complex health conditions.
Their state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit is equipped with the latest technology to provide optimised interventions for patients requiring Level 2 and 3 critical care; as an ITU Staff Nurse, you will be part of a skilled, dynamic team that works hard to provide world-class clinical care and achieve the best outcomes possible, with full support to further develop your expertise and career in critical care.
This is a permanent position for an ITU Staff Nurse, ideally full-time (37.5) with part-time also considered (min. 24h per week).
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Previous experience within a hospital critical care setting.
- Step 1 Competencies / PGDip in Adult Critical Care.
It is preferred but not essential to have:
- PGCert in Critical Care (or equivalent / higher).
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health and dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities
- Free flu jabs
- And more!