Speech and Language Therapist
Up to £47,672 per year DOE + benefits
A specialist hospital in Birmingham is now looking for a dynamic Speech and Language Therapist to join the team in supporting adults to improve their speech, language, communication & swallowing abilities after experiencing complex neurological symptoms.
With one of the UK’s leading independent healthcare groups at the helm, the hospital was purpose-built to offer a modern, comfortable space with the latest in therapeutic advancements – an ideal environment for patients to reach optimal outcomes with their physical and neurological rehabilitation.
As a Speech and Language Therapist with the MDT, you will assess and implement effective interventions for people experiencing dysphagia and difficulties with communication – for example, following a stroke, or as part of a Parkinson’s Disease or MS diagnosis – taking advantage of cutting-edge techniques and technologies to help your patients reach their goals.
This is a permanent position for a Speech and Language Therapist, with both full-time (37.5h/week) and part-time hours available.
You must hold valid registration with the HCPC as a Speech and Language Therapist.
You must be registered with the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists.
You must have previous experience in an acute healthcare setting, ideally with dysphagia and neurological conditions.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- And more!