An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Pharmacist to join Plymouths leading hospital.
Your core rotations will include medicine, surgery, medicines information and others. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in several clinical specialties, including specialist departments such as major trauma, level 3 neonatology and hepatology.
There will also be extensive opportunities for professional development, including to earn your Independent Prescribing Qualification and PGDip/Cert in Clinical Pharmacy if you have not already done so.
This is a full-time role, however they offer great flexibility with part-time/flexible working hours and hybrid working options.
They also offer a generous relocation package to the beautiful seaside of Plymouth, that is known for its maritime heritage and historic Barbican district with narrow, cobbled streets and lively city centre.
Whether you are looking to take your skills elsewhere with relocation, or live locally and would be interested in something new and rewarding – we want to hear from you.
You must currently be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- Hybrid working/ flexible working hours
- Relocation allowance
- Ideal location –great schools and links to higher education, and sandy coastlines
- Onsite accommodation
- Significant CPD opportunities
- Generous organisational pension
- Leave enhancements for length of service and parental leave
- Childcare support
- Occupational health scheme and Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Extensive range of retail, leisure, and health club/gym membership details
- And more!