Job title: Specialist Clinical Pharmacist – Mental Health
Salary: £40,057 - £45,839 per year + benefits
Provide and develop exceptional mental health pharmacy care at this specialist hospital service!
This mental health organisation is aiming high for the future, and is now looking for a Clinical Mental Health Pharmacist to join the team as their pharmacy hub benefits from investment and expansion.
A specific background in clinical Mental Health pharmacy is preferred but not essential - clinical pharmacists with an acute hospital background, or community pharmacists with some mental health experience, are very welcome to apply.
As a Clinical Mental Health Pharmacist, you will provide expert pharmacy care and advice to patients presenting with mental health concerns, ensuring evidence-based pharmaceutical interventions are delivered safely, efficiently, and effectively.
Specialism is available in the following areas:
- Adult general mental health
- Forensic mental health
With close ties to research and higher education institutions, you will also be fully supported to develop your skills and career even further in a forward-thinking, patient-oriented environment - including sponsorship to earn your Clinical Diploma and Independent Prescribing qualifications if you have not already done so.
This is a permanent, full-time position, with potential opportunities for flexible, remote or hybrid working for the right candidate.
You must be a GPhC-registered Pharmacist.
- Generous organisational pension
- Flexible and remote working opportunities
- Discounts on bus travel
- Extensive range of retail and leisure discounts
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities available – including sponsorship for your PGDip Clinical Pharmacy and IP qualification
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with length of service
- Generous family and parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Lease car and salary savings schemes
- Long service awards
- Occupational health and wellbeing assistance
- And more!