Specialist Clinical Pharmacist – Hospital
£53,703 - £57,349 per year DOE
A major provider of acute and specialist healthcare for Bromley and Kent has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ClinicalPharmacist to join them as a SpecialistClinicalPharmacist, with options available for the following specialities:
- Gastroenterology & Nutrition
- IBD Pharmacy
As a SpecialistClinical Pharmacist, you’ll be involved in the planning, delivery, and management of pharmacy services within your speciality, acting as an expert source of clinical knowledge to effectively treat patients, advise your colleagues and fellow healthcare specialists, and identify areas for development in line with evolving clinical guidelines for integrated, person-centred care.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a hospital-based Specialist Clinical Pharmacist, working Monday – Friday.
As a Specialist Clinical Pharmacist you will have:
- Valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
- Previous experience within hospital-based clinical pharmacy services.
- A postgraduate diploma (PGDip) in Clinical Pharmacy.
- 27 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Overtime opportunities (enhanced rate)
- Wellbeing & Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Comprehensive discount scheme for retail, leisure activities, travel, etc.