Senior Theatre Nurse or ODP – Anaesthetics/Recovery
Up to £40,000 per year DOE + welcome bonus
A specialist provider of elective healthcare services – rated one of the Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to join the Theatre Department at their Basingstoke site as a Senior Anaesthetics/Recovery Practitioner.
Rated “Good” in all areas by the CQC, the hospital uses its 4 operating theatres for the undertaking of a broad array of elective surgical procedures, including:
- Ophthalmic procedures, such as glaucoma and cataract surgeries.
- Orthopaedic surgeries for the hip, knee, spine, shoulder, hands, and feet.
- Other specialist surgeries, such as vascular, urological, and colorectal procedures.
Surgical provisions are tightly coordinated with the wider services provided by the hospital, including comprehensive imaging, cancer care, and physiotherapy services.
As a Senior Anaesthetics/Recovery Practitioner, you will support, coordinate, and actively assist in the management of safe and effective perioperative care to individuals attending the hospital, whether for a routine investigation or complex surgery.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a Theatre Nurse or ODP with anaesthetics/recovery experience. As a new member of the team, you will be eligible for a 10% one-off bonus for signing on*.
You must hold either valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult), or valid registration with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner.
You must have previous experience in surgical anaesthetics/recovery.
- 10% sign-on bonus*
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!