A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced Registered Nurse (RN Adult) specialising in critical care to join a leading London medical specialist as an ITU SeniorStaff Nurse.
One of the world’s foremost contributors to medical research and education, the organisation has brought its cutting-edge techniques and innovative model of care to London, connecting the UK to a healthcare network involving some of the best hospitals across the globe. The hospital is conveniently located in Central London, with easy access to local transport services, and offers advanced therapies for a broad range of medical and surgical specialties (including neurological rehabilitation, digestive diseases, cardiovascular care, and more) to support patients with complex health conditions.
Their state-of-the-art Critical Care Unit is equipped with the latest technology to provide optimised interventions for patients requiring Level 2 and 3 critical care; as an ITU Senior Staff Nurse, you will assess, coordinate and implement care within the unit that meets individual needs, puts the person first, and achieves the best outcomes possible, with the full support of the team behind you to further develop your expertise.
This is a permanent position for an ITU Senior Staff Nurse, ideally full-time (37.5) with part-time also considered (min. 24h per week).
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- Substantial experience within a hospital critical care setting.
- PGCert in Critical Care (or equivalent/higher).
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into company pension scheme (employer contributions up to 10%)
- Private health and dental insurance
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loans
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption & sickness benefits (T&Cs apply)
- Discounted gym facilities
- Free flu jabs
- And more!