Senior Scrub Practitioner - Adult Nurse or ODP
Up to £42,000 + benefits
Provide dedicated perioperative care at a hospital that specialises in surgery!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Scrub Practitioner - Adult Nurse or ODP to join the Theatres team at this “Good”-rated Surrey hospital, which specialises in acute elective and urgent surgical and medical services.
The hospital is benefitting from an extensive investment programme that is keeping its facilities, technology, and workforce at the very forefront of medical care.
As a Senior Scrub Practitioner - Adult Nurse or ODP you will:
- Deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department.
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
This is a full-time, permanent role (37.5 hours/week) with a flexible shift pattern.
You must have valid registration with either the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adult Nursing), or with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner.
Significant experience of working within an operating department as a Scrub Practitioner is also desirable.
- Generous organisational pension
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Free and extensive learning & development opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- Life insurance
- And more!