We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Care Worker to join a specialist service in Leicester.
The service combines a warm, safe, and secure environment with a vibrant family atmosphere for young people to grow and develop, allowing them to improve self-confidence, self-esteem, and ability to form positive attachments.
As a Senior Residential Care Worker, you will support young people in different aspects of daily life, whilst promoting the development of resilience and healthy emotional well-being.
You will have significant experience in working with Learning Disabilities and be a confident Team Leader - enabling you to support other colleagues and more junior members of the team.
This is a Permanent, Full-Time role within a residential home.
Shift patterns: 07:30 – 22:30 or 22:30 – 08:30.
- Level 3 in Children’s & Young People’s workforce qualification/equivalent
- Experience within a Learning Disability setting
- Experience in working as a Team Leader/Leadership Qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays), dependant on contract
- +£5 per hour overtime
- Unsociable hours payments
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free meals on shift
- Face-to-Face therapeutic training and support
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated Learning & Development opportunities
- Colleague referral scheme – up to £500 per referral