Are you a skilled MRI Radiographer looking for your next career venture?
This leading Healthcare group operates hospitals UK wide providing private, medical and surgical services to many patients each year, and We have an opportunity for a Senior Radiographer (MRI) to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
You will participate in the efficient and safe operation of the department, providing a consistent, high-quality service to all patients and visitors. The hospital combines award-winning architecture and patient experience with cutting-edge medical equipment.
This is a Full-time role working 3 long days 8am to 9pm you can also work an additional day over the weekend 8am to 4pm.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- 2 years minimum post qualification in MRI (CT would be an advantage)
- Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration
- Must have MRI experience
- Free on-site parking.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
NHS Blue Light Discount Card