Senior Clinical Pharmacist
Permanent, part-time (22.5h per week)
Up to £53,219 per year pro rata
An internationally-renowned specialist hospital for elective healthcare – and a flagship site of one of 2022’s Top 15 Employers in Health & Social Care – has a fantastic new opportunity for an experiencedClinical Pharmacist to join the team within the on-site pharmacy.
The hospital offers NHS and self-funded visitors – adults and children – comprehensive therapies across a broad array of specialties, including surgical, general medical, oncology and intensive care services. Clinical pharmacy services are heavily integrated, from throughout the surgical process, as part of intensive cancer therapies, to the management of critical and chronic conditions and beyond.
As a SeniorClinical Pharmacist, you will work closely with the consultants to provide expert clinical input with respect to patients’ medications and treat and counsel patients who require advanced pharmaceutical interventions. You will also supervise and support the training of more junior members of the team, plus undertake medicines management, policy review and clinical audit initiatives, to maintain a persistently safe, effective, and patient-focused department.
This is a permanent, part-time (22.5h) position for a hospital-based Senior Clinical Pharmacist; as a senior team member, there will be some on-call commitments required.
You must be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
You must have at least 2 years’ post-registration experience practising within a hospital pharmacy.
You musteither have a PGDip Clinical Pharmacy (Hospital) or demonstrate equivalent competency.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!