Senior Care Assistant – Nights
Up to £14.98 per hour DOE
A brand-new luxury care home is now looking for a SeniorCare Assistant (HCA) to join the team just outside Waterlooville, providing first-class residential, respite and dementia care for older people in need of a little extra support.
The home will be led by one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2022, a group well-known for providing high-quality, person-centred care for people with age-related conditions, physical and neurological disabilities, or poor mental health at residences across the country. As a purpose-built facility, their Waterlooville home will offer its elderly residents a contemporary, deluxe living space that accommodates their individual needs and preferences.
The group was rated one of the UK’s Top 25 Companies to Work For in 2021 so can offer you one of the sector’s best packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care – including bespoke training options to up-skill, gain new qualifications, and advance further up the ladder.
This is a permanent, full-time (33h) position for a Senior Care Assistant working Night shifts.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!