A brand-new opportunity has just come up for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team at an “Outstanding”-rated premier care home as a Senior Care Assistant.
With accessibility and memory-friendliness built in – right down to the foundations, with its design based on leading academic research – the home is the ideal place for older people to retire to. Against a backdrop of sprawling, award-winning gardens and the charming Sussex countryside, the team provides expert residential, nursing and specialist dementia throughout the luxurious main building and an annex of assisted living apartments (which are always in extremely high demand).
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be trusted to support the more advanced elements of care (such as medication and assessments) and to mentor more junior members of the team, helping to maintain a cosy, comfortable environment and a superb quality of life for the residents.
This opportunity comes with a £500 sign-on bonus* and access to one of the care sector’s best employee packages, which includes reward and recognition schemes (such as Employee of the Month), teambuilding initiatives and free opportunities to up-skill, gain new qualifications, and advance up to Team Leader, Care Practitioner and beyond. With great rewards and support on the table, there’s no better place for a fulfilling career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time Senior Care Assistant role, up to 46h per week, with days and nights available.
Due to the home’s rural location and limited public transport in the area, you will likely need to be able to drive for a reasonable commute to and from the home.
- (Essential) At least 2 years’ experience as a Care Assistant in an elderly care setting.
- (Essential) A Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care.
Benefits / enhancements include:
- £500 welcome bonus* (*T&Cs may apply)
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- Free uniform
- And more!