A local first-class care home is now looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team as a Senior Care Assistant, supporting premium residential and dementia care just outside Northallerton.
The home specialises in caring for age- and dementia-related needs and is part of one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups, well-known for providing exceptional care for people who need some extra support to live well. The home itself is rated “Good” in all CQC categories and prioritises comfort, with airy and expertly-furnished living and social spaces (designed using research-based, memory-friendly techniques), delicious chef-prepared menus, and beautiful gardens as expected of a place close to both the North York Moors and Yorkshire Dales.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be trusted to support the more advanced elements of clinical care (such as medication and assessments) and to mentor more junior members of the team, helping to foster a comfortable and enjoyable environment for the residents.
In return, you will be offered fantastic opportunities for further development and one of the sector’s best benefits packages for a truly rewarding career in care, complete with a one-off £500 bonus* as a warm welcome to the team.
This is a permanent, full-time position (38.5h) with options for days/nights or nights-only available.
- (Essential) Previous experience caring for older people
- (Essential) Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- £500 welcome bonus*
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Substantial learning & development support
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!