A local luxury care organisation is now looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to join the team as a Senior Care Assistant, supporting premium residential and dementia care in the Boroughbridge area.
The group is highly praised for its person-centred approach to caring for age-related, dementia, and physical health needs across its line-up of luxurious, contemporary care homes, and it is your support as a Carer that helps ensure residents can continue to live comfortably and make the most of what their home has to offer.
Current opportunities on offer include:
- Senior Care Assistant - £13.75 per hour, supporting care at the Boroughbridge home (CQC “Good”-rated). 33h per week, days or nights available.
- Regional Senior Care Assistant - £14.50 per hour, Boroughbridge base site and supplementing care at other local homes (mileage fully covered for distances >5 miles). 38.5h per week, days or nights available.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be trusted to support the more advanced elements of clinical care (such as medication and assessments) and to mentor more junior members of the team, helping to foster a comfortable and enjoyable environment for the residents.
In return, you will be offered fantastic opportunities for further development and one of the sector’s best employee benefits packages, which will set you up for a truly rewarding career in care at an outstanding place to work.
- (Essential) Previous experience caring for older people
- (Essential) Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- A regional role will require a UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Mileage cover (regional role)
- £500 welcome bonus*
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!
*T&Cs may apply