Senior Care Assistant HCA
Near Wimborne Minster
£13.92 - £14.42 per hour DOE + £750 welcome bonus
A top-line luxury care home is now looking for a SeniorCare Assistant (HCA) to join the team as it gears up for a grand re-opening after a full refurbishment and revamp.
Specialising in residential and respite care, the home is led by one of the UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2022 – a group well-known for providing exceptional bespoke care for people who need some extra support to live well. Following its fantastic makeover, the home offers a pristine, upgraded living space where older adults can enjoy having their every need and preference accommodated in comfort and style.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will use your fine-tuned skills to support residents’ daily living, help with more advanced clinical areas (e.g. medication, care plans, assessments), and oversee more junior team members to foster a homey and supportive environment for the residents.
A £750 sign-on bonus is now available to welcome you to the team, and you will be offered substantial further training opportunities and one of the sector’s best employee packages for a fulfilling and rewarding career in care.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a Senior Care Assistant (HCA), with options available for days or nights working patterns.
Candidates will have:
- Previous experience in caring for older people.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
- £750 sign-on bonus (T&Cs apply)
- Company pension scheme
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Free learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited access to Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Health & wellbeing support
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Free uniform provided
- And more!