Scrub Nurse or ODP
Up to £35,800 DOE + benefits
A leading provider of specialist elective healthcare – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner (Registered Nurse or ODP) to join their excellent Operating Department in Stirling as a Scrub Practitioner.
The hospital, set within a beautiful residential area in the Stirling suburbs, specialises in the provision of elective procedures for residents in the Forth Valley and further afield.
As a Scrub Nurse or ODP, you will scrub for a range of procedures within the hospital’s 2 operating theatres (one with a laminar flow ultra clean air system), primarily joint replacement and ophthalmic surgeries alongside spinal, plastics, urological, general, and orthopaedic procedures.
This is a permanent, full-time role for a Scrub Nurse or ODP, working days-only (no night shifts).
You must hold either valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse, or valid registration with the HCPC as an Operating Department Practitioner.
- Free on-site parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!