School Nurse – Part-Time
Up to £47,965 per year pro-rata
A leading independent day school is now looking for a Registered Nurse (Adult or Children’s) to join the team as a School Nurse and provideexcellent nursing care to pupils as they grow and thrive.
Highly praised by the Independent Schools Inspectorate for the support given to pupils in both their academic and practical pursuits, the school takes a dynamic and inclusive approach to education – each pupil is given the individual encouragement they need to explore beyond the standard, take an active role in building a socially and culturally harmonious community, and grow into lifelong learners and leaders.
The nursing team, as part of the wider pastoral team, plays a crucial role in supporting an active school community. To facilitate a fulfilling school life for all, as a School Nurse, you will:
- provide a safe space and outstanding primary care to pupils, staff, and visitors.
- support physical health and mental & emotional wellbeing.
- participate in wider health promotion initiatives.
This is a part-time, permanent School Nurse role, working 22.5 hours per week, term-term + 1 week only. The Medical Room is open weekdays from 8am - 5.30pm.
You must be registered with the NMC as an RN Adult or RN Child.
You must have experience in at least one of the following areas: School Nursing, A&E, Practice Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Education, or Mental Health.
- Generous private pension, with up to 10% Employer Contribution
- Staff parking and lunches on-duty
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- School fee discount
- Free access to the Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Contribution to eye health costs
- Death in service benefit