Job title: School Health Centre Manager – Nurse, RN Adult or RN Child
Salary: Up to £56,900 per year DOE, full-time, permanent
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Ref number: AA/HP/10794/1
Ensure pupil healthcare and welfare remains excellent at this exceptional school!
A modern private boarding school in the High Wycombe area, rated excellent across all areas by the Independent Schools Inspectorate, is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult or RN Child) with managerial experience to join as the School Health Centre Manager.
This school is committed to supporting pupils in all aspects – including their health and wellbeing – which has resulted in its outstanding reputation for academic excellence, a comprehensive range of extra-curriculars, and a learning environment that enables pupils to grow and thrive into well-rounded and promising individuals.
As the School Health Centre Manager, you will head the strategic day-to-day leadership of the school’s health centre and ensure that all nursing, first aid, and mental health support services provided are clinically effective and of consistently high standard.
This is a full-time role, working term time plus 24 working days.
For this School Health Centre Manager role, you must have:
- Valid registration with the NMC as a RN Adult or RN Child
- Previous experience in healthcare management
- Free on-site parking
- Free lunches both term-time and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- Private healthcare scheme
- Free use of the sports centre
- Fee remission for your children attending the school (T&Cs apply)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing programme
- Professional training and development opportunities