Tenby & Surrounding Areas
£23,365.24 pro rata
A leading Welsh charity is now looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join the team and help support local people in and around Tenby to live independently and stay connected within the community.
The charity provides comprehensive aid across Wales to vulnerable people with mental health, addiction & related conditions who are facing difficult circumstances, such as with substance misuse, the criminal justice system, or loss of sufficient housing/employment.
As a Project Co-ordinator, you will support the operation of a resource and activity centre project, incorporating a drop-in service for people who are at risk of or are recovering from mental ill health. Your role will be dynamic and varied from day to day as you take the lead in organising staff performance - allocating tasks, setting objectives and identifying plans to support people who need some extra help to manage their health needs, live independently, and pursue new life goals.
This would be a part-time role, 22.5h per week.
Candidates must have access to their own vehicle.
Previous experience within mental health support is desirable.
- Company pension
- Mileage reimbursement (role-dependent)
- Potential for flexible shifts
- Full training and development opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Life assurance policy
- Employee assistance services
- Employee prize draws
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- DBS and SCW registration fees paid for
- Cycle to Work scheme