We are looking for a compassionate and inspiring individual to join a specialist service as a Residential Care Worker in Leicester.
The service combines a warm, safe, and secure environment with a vibrant family atmosphere for young people to grow and develop, allowing them to improve self-confidence, self-esteem, and ability to form positive attachments.
Whether you are new to this environment or an experienced Senior Residential Carer (with an NVQ Level 3) we would love to hear from you.
As a Residential Care Worker, you will support young people in different aspects of daily life. Including but not limited to:
- Helping them continue with hobbies, social activities, friendships and learn new skills.
- Providing support with routines such as getting ready for school/ensuring they have a good breakfast.
- Preparing evening meals and ensuring there is a safe space to relax and unwind within the home.
This is a fulfilling and rewarding role that will see you making a real difference to the young people in your care.
This is a Permanent, Full-Time role within a residential home.
Shift patterns: 07:30 – 22:30 or 22:30 – 08:30.
Full UK Driving licence required.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), dependant on contract
- +£5 per hour overtime
- Unsociable hours payments
- Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
- Free meals on shift
- Face-to-Face therapeutic training and support
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated Learning & Development opportunities
- Colleague referral scheme – up to £500 per referral