Registered Nurse – Ward / Staff
Up to £34,500 per year DOE
A specialist elective healthcare provider in Bath – currently rated one of the Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their outstanding ward-based team as a Staff Nurse.
The hospital, set within an area of outstanding beauty, has recently celebrated its 40th anniversary and is proud to be rated “Good” or higher in all areas following a recent CQC inspection, encompassing its inpatient, outpatient, and surgical provisions. This rich history has been made possible by constant investment, and the site is currently looking forward to the completion of its fourth operating theatre.
As a Staff Nurse on the wards, you will provide effective, compassionate, and kind care and treatment to individuals admitted to the hospital, whether this is for a routine investigation, complex surgery, or specialist treatment such as for cancer or urological conditions.
This is a permanent, ideally full-time Staff Nurse position, but part-time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
You must have valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse.
- Free parking
- Industry-leading CPD opportunities, including fully funded, accredited qualifications and leadership development framework
- On-site parking
- Private pension
- Private healthcare scheme, including coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Friends and Family discounts
- Non-contributory life insurance
- Extensive discount and reward schemes
- Employee wellbeing assistance
- And more!