Registered Nurse – Ward or Outpatients
£32,500 - £34,500 per year + benefits
A specialist hospital for elective healthcare in Milton Keynes – led by one of the current Top 10 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – now has a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the nursing team as a Staff Nurse, either on the Ward or within the Outpatient Department.
Rated “Good” in all areas by the CQC, the hospital offers a broad array of surgical and specialist medical services on both an inpatient and outpatient basis, as well as those for paediatric patients. Examples include:
- day-case and complex surgeries and imaging procedures, such as for cardiac, gastric, and urological conditions.
- specialist clinics such as for travel health, sexual health, neurology, and metabolic issues.
- wider services such as dietetics, psychological therapies, and specialised physiotherapy interventions.
Whether your interest lies within Ward-based care or the Outpatient Department, as a Staff Nurse, you will provide effective, compassionate, and kind care to individuals attending the hospital for a routine investigation, complex surgery, or other specialist medical service.
Each is a permanent Staff Nurse position. Full-time, part-time, and bank hours are available.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Adults)
You must have previous experience within an acute healthcare setting.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral scheme
- Fully-funded CPD opportunities, incl. industry-recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family discounts
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts
- And more!