A leading luxury care provider is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult / RMN or RNLD) to join them at one of their premium homes in a bustling market city of Cornwall!
The group is highly praised for its high-quality, person-centred care for people who require some extra support to live well – with specialist provisions for age-related, mental health and neurological care needs.
As a Registered Nurse, you will use your patient-centred approach and excellent clinical skills to maintain a safe and relaxing environment for the residents in your care, enabling them to remain as independent and active as possible.
Day or night shift patterns can be accommodated.
Full-Time or Part-Time opportunities are available for a great work/life balance.
With one of UK’s Top 20 Care Home Groups in 2023 at the helm, each home can offer permanent team members a fantastic package for a fulfilling and rewarding career, including bespoke options to upskill, gain new qualifications, and progress up the ladder.
Informal visits to the site are encouraged and welcomed for Nurses who are interested in finding out more!
Candidates will have:
- Active registration with the NMC as an RN Adult/RN Mental Health or RN Learning Disability
- Substantial learning & development opportunities
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
- Reimbursed NMC renewal fees
- Extensive range of holiday, retail, and leisure discounts
- Life insurance coverage
- Health and wellbeing assistance programme
- Monthly staff lottery offering cash prizes
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Unlimited access to Refer-a-Friend bonus scheme
- And more!