Registered Nurse – RN Adult / RMN / RNLD
Near St Neots
Up to £18.00 per hour + enhancements, £3000 sign-on bonus
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Registered Nurse (RN / RMN / RNLD) to join the team at a specialist home for people with chronic mental health needs, set within a beautiful countryside manor house just outside of St Neots.
Rated “Good” in all areas by the CQC, the home provides exceptional residential and nursing services to adults (younger and older) with complex and enduring mental health conditions – some of which also have physical disabilities – within its quiet and lovingly-tended estate.
An idyllic location for recovery, the area is fairly rural; new members of the team will be warmly welcomed with a £3,000 sign-on bonus, and travel support can be offered to non-drivers to reach the home from St Neots station or town centre.
Quality of life is the highest priority at the home, with residents encouraged to build confidence, independence, and a healthy lifestyle through a wide range of group, individual and community-based activities. Residents remain active participants both within the planning of their care and in the running of the home, maintaining an ideal space for rehabilitation in comfort and style.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a vital role in giving residents the understanding and support they need to regain independence and truly feel part of the community; you will provide comprehensive, patient-centred care that helps residents make lasting improvements in their mental health and work towards living independently, either in the community or in longer-term supported accommodation.
This is a permanent, full-time (37.5h) position for a Registered Nurse (RN, RMN or RNLD) with day and night shifts available, as well as opportunities for overtime should you wish to take it.
- You must be registered with the NMC as Registered Nurse for Adults (RN Adult), Mental Health (RMN), or Learning Disabilities (RNLD).
- You must have experience of working within a large nursing home or clinical psychiatric setting.
- £3000 sign-on bonus
- On-site parking
- Arranged transport from St Neots train station or town centre (if commuting by public transport)
- Annual leave enhancements with length of service
- Pay enhancements for weekend shifts
- Overtime opportunities available
- Life insurance
- Health cash plan – expenses cover and cash-back scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Blue Light Card discount scheme
- Referral scheme