Registered Nurse – RN Adult
Up to £34,000 per year DOE
One of the UK’s leading providers of elective and specialist healthcare has a fantastic new opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) to join the exceptional Wards team at their hospital just on the outskirts of Bedford. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified nurses looking to progress their career.
Set within a beautiful Grade II-listed country manor, the hospital offers planned inpatient and outpatient medical services to a focused number of NHS and self-funded patients. With physiotherapy and imaging facilities integrated on-site, visitors attend the hospital for a range of interventions including orthopaedic, gynaecology, cosmetic and general surgeries, management of pain, and private GP and health screening services.
As a Registered Nurse with the Wards team, you will provide safe, effective, and compassionate care to individuals admitted to the hospital, whether for a routine investigation or more complex surgery
In return, the hospital – as part of one of the Top 15 Healthcare Companies to Work For in 2022 – is committed to offering you a wealth of CPD options (including accredited courses and a management development framework), the right work-life balance, an open working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
This is a permanent position for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult), with full-time (37.5h) and part-time hours available on a mixed shift pattern.
- You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
- You must have previous experience within an acute healthcare setting.
- Previous surgical ward experience is preferred but not essential.
- Free on-site parking
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!