Registered Nurse – RN Adult
Up to £32,000 per year + benefits
A national leader for elective healthcare services – and one of the Top 15 Employers in Healthcare in 2022 – is now looking for a Registered Nurse(RN Adult) to join their specialist hospital in Beckenham and take part in providing exceptional care to visitors from SE London, North Kent, and further afield.
With extensive imaging services, an integrated physiotherapy department, and consultant specialists from across the medical spectrum, the hospital offers a broad range of planned health and surgical services to a focused number of NHS- and self-funded visitors; from gastro- and gynaecological procedures to complex orthopaedic and oral/max-fax surgeries.
We currently have the following opportunities available for Registered Nurses:
- Inpatients – full-time (37.5h) or part-time available
- Outpatients – bank, up to £14.00 per hour
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide excellent individualised care to people attending the hospital, whether for a routine investigation, complex surgery, or other specialist service.
In return, the hospital is committed to offering you a wealth of options for CPD (including accredited courses and a management development framework), the right work-life balance, an open working environment, and enhanced support for those big life changes.
You must hold valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult).
Benefits include (for permanent positions):
- Private pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme, covering pre-existing conditions
- Sector-leading, fully-funded CPD opportunities (incl. industry-recognised qualifications and leadership development)
- Friends & Family hospital discounts
- Annual leave increases with length of service
- Enhanced benefits for new parents
- Non-contributory life assurance
- Access to substantial retail and leisure discounts, including the Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme for wellbeing support
- Employee referral and recognition schemes
- And more!