A leading charity for reproductive health services is now looking for a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) or Midwife with a particularly compassionate and sensitive approach to join the team at their brand-new clinic, supporting the provision of:
- objective information
- procedural options
- rights advocacy activities that enable people to make the reproductive choices that are right for them.
Each nurse-led clinic is a secure space where clients can feel listened to, actively engage in decision-making, and access comprehensive, impartial support before, during and after their visit.
As part of the MDT, you will use your excellent clinical skills and inclusive attitude to deliver safe and effective healthcare services within a dynamic and fluid environment, in line with the clinic’s values.
Previous experience of sexual and reproductive health will be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a permanent role for a Registered Nurse or Midwife.
8am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday.
Part-time can also be considered at a minimum of 3 days per week.
There may also be the expectation to travel to other community treatment centres as required (within Oxford) as part of your role.
- (Essential) Registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (RN Adult) or Midwife.
- (Desirable) ILS certificate.
- (Desirable) Previous experience relating to sexual health / family planning / gynaecology / andrology.
This role includes involvement with abortion services; therefore, you must be fully pro-choice to be considered a good fit for the team.
- Kickstart 2024 in your new career and unlock a financial reward upon successfully completing your probation, ask us more at your interview. – We are thinking about a 2k bonus TBC.
- Achieve the perfect work-life balance through flexible hours, with the potential for a hybrid work arrangement with 1-2 shifts per week from home.
- Explore the surrounding area as you travel from your base to the vibrant Community Treatment Centres (CTCs) or other UK hubs, with your mileage or travel costs promptly reimbursed within a speedy 10 days.
- Free parking at the main Oxford centre, and rest easy knowing your parking and travel expenses for other centres will be reimbursed within 10 days!